This page is a list of all policies governing MicroWiki. Please be aware of them, and if one needs to know a specific policy before editing, refer to them.
Here is the list of policies in order as one should read them, with the most important being presented in bold:
- Wikia Terms of Service - Terms users agree with when creating a Wikia account.
- Community Guidelines - General rules about editing, behavior, and content.
- Personal attack rule - What to avoid while discussing (with) other users.
- Username policy - What is an acceptable username, rules on use of multiple and non-English usernames.
- Content policy - Rules regarding content, style, subject, and verifiability.
- Not a directory rule - Articles listing other articles or items are generally not allowed.
- No bias rule - Generally avoid biased statements.
- File policy - Rules regarding content, use, deletion, and revision of images and other uploaded files.
- Template policy - Rules regarding creation, addition, and removal of templates.
- Blocking policy - What things are offences worthy of blocking a user.
- No vandalism rule - More in-detail description of vandalism.
- Page deletion policy - What pages qualify for deletion.
- Forum policy - Outlines the usage of the Forum feature.
- Outside link Policy - Rules regarding external links.
- Chat policy - Rules of behavior and consequences in the chatroom.
Here is the list of policies which currently do not apply due to disablement of these features
- Blog policy - Rules about the purpose and content of blog posts.
- Newsfeed policy - Rules about formatting and what is newsworthy in the Main Page newsfeed.