Walrusland founded 12th August 2018. It join in UIM (Union of Independent Micro-States), finnish Itsenäisten mikrovaltioiden liitto) 10th January 2019.
Cities and municipalitys
- In Finnish and in english
- Kioki (in walrus language, in english Dog City). Population: 2 people and 43 animals.
- Pöllömetsä (Owl Forest)
- Majavakylä (Beaver Village)
- Oravakylä (Squirrel Village)
- Poropukki (Reindeer Village)
- Eteläkylä (South Village). Population: 5 people
- Junakylä (Train Village) Population: 1 people
- Pallola (Ball Village) Population: 2 people, 1 animal
- Ankkakylä (Duck Village) Population: 1 people
- Jokikylä (River Village)
- Peltometsä (Field Forest)
Here's not all cities and municipalitys.
Walrusland's flag is the most important national symbol in Walrusland. It colours are blue and green.
Walrusland's currency is Walrusland's Sadi. 100 sadi is as big as 1 euro. Walrusland make it Sadi-moneys in Sadi-Factory. Official currencies are sadi and euro.